Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduction *welcome to my blog*

Hey there!  Just gonna start off with an introduction.  My love of DIY has always been around for as long as I remember.  It varied here and there with age from my younger days.  I remember making a little breakfast in bed tray for my mother on mothers day when I was 8.  Being 8 years old, i'd have to say that I didn't possess superpower DIY at that age but my ma was pretty pleased with the odd looking, recycled old, kitchen drawer.  The craftiness has stuck with me since then!  I've been DIY since!  Now that i've grown older and have moved on to being engaged, I stuck to my computer for HOURS finding all the crazy, neat DIY wedding ideas!  So my next idea for a creative outlet, wedding DIY.  From favors, bouquets, centerpieces, etc!  I ended up cutting the cost of my wedding into half!  :O  So now its time to share my love of wedding planning and DIY with the world!  First up, I will be introducing my simple, easy and super cheap felt flowers that are versatile!  Enjoy ladies!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment